We’re currently looking for a Toolroom Apprentice but anyone with a great drive and the will and ambition to learn a trade should apply to work with us.
What we’re looking for:
– An enthusiastic individual that can work effectively as part of a team or individually
– Someone with an eye for detail on all tasks; whether that be manufacturing new tools or developing existing ones
– An interest in implementing and developing processes to constantly raise the standards and maintain quality; including tooling manufacture, tooling maintenance, department performance and efficiency, housekeeping, etc.
What we’ll offer:
– A fantastic working environment in one of the industry’s fastest growing extrusion houses
– On the job training whilst working directly with your mentor
– A Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship course will be provided in the following academic year
– The potential for further development in the way of supplementary courses as and when required